Each day I get more shocked with more and more “false” health prophets calling them as “health coaches” just to sell a bunch of teas, shakes and pills to you in order to make you believe that being healthy is so easy and fast, and that you don’t need to change your lifestyle that much as long as you consume their products…that’s really sad!
If that resonates with you, I created this list of 5 things you should know to not be fooled by “false” health prophets. You can be healthy, lose weight, sleep better, have more energy and feel younger. But it is all about changing your lifestyle and that requires TIME!
1. “If you drink a detox-miracle-burn-fat tea, you will lose weight in week.” Teas, like green tea, hibiscus, apple, can help, of course. But just drinking tea doesn’t change much.
2. “It is only 10 calories” doesn’t say much. Counting calories is not the answer for a healthy life.
3. “Be healthy and lose weight fast by drinking this special shake”. Well, I am big fan of shakes, smoothies and bowls. But, I choose carefully what kind of protein I am using (clean one, without soy, sugar and artificial ingredients). And a shake is only part of my daily diet, that means you still need to change your whole diet and lifestyle and only drinking that shake won’t do that.
4. “This fab-blah-blah diet is right for you!” The right diet for you is based on….you! For sure there are some good things about almost every diet, but to find the best one for you, you need to understand how your body works, your biotype, your blood type, your lifestyle and so on.
5. “By taking this pill you won’t need to go on a diet”. Forget about any shortcut. There is no shortcut to lose weight, treat any disease naturally and look younger. It is all about changing your lifestyle, listen to your body, connecting body and mind and understand that even eating healthy, if you are not satisfied with your job, not happy with your relationships, do not exercise or do not believe in a higher power, nothing will change in terms of your health.