Updated: Mar 17
Coronavirus. If you haven't been living in a bubble in the past month, then you've probably read 500,000 things about this virus, right?
First of all, in spite of all the news that proliferates out there and for all the care so that this virus does not spread even more in the world, you can master this virus and any other flu virus with practical measures as a master, effective and above all, natural.
Before starting with the tips, understand some important points:
1. Coronavirus is a ... virus. This means that antibiotics do not work in this case. In fact, antibiotics in this case can even make the flu worse by decimating your healthy intestinal bacteria while your body fights disease.
2. It goes up to 6 miles in range. Well, this virus has a range of about 6 miles. So, if you are on the street, in agglomerations, crowds (concerts, Carnival ...) you have a great chance of catching the virus, even without coming into physical contact with someone. What's more, people pass the virus before they even know they have the flu, as the symptoms can appear later.
3. Watch your face. The virus enters through the mouth, nose, eyes. So, if you are someone who constantly touches your face, it is important to take care of this habit during the flu season, avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your unwashed hands. Of course, always wash your hands (wash your hands thoroughly).
What to do to prevent the flu!
Like any virus, your immune system plays a key role in this process. So, the tips here serve to boost your immune system.
1. Sleep! Sleep is where you have a restart of your system. If you feel like you're getting sick, take a nap and let your immune system act naturally!
2. Your second brain. 70% or more of your immune system is in your gut. Taking a a good probiotic can help your immune system a lot. Also, pay attention to your diet. Fresh food, homemade food, good fats, lower sugar as much as possible and for some people, pay attention to intolerances, such as gluten.
3. Wash your hands always. I mentioned it above, but it's worth remembering again. Wash your hands before meals, after being in public, after using the bathroom and whenever you want to touch your face. That simple!
4. Supplements. For a little extra help, there are some supplements that can boost your immune system. Here they go:
Vitamin D: The best vitamin D is the one that comes from the sun! But if you don't get to sunbathe every morning, without sunscreen and for 20 minutes, then supplementation is necessary, at least 5,000 IU per day (adults), but the best way to know is to test your levels of vitamin D. Buy here!
Colloidal Silver: Made from a small electrical current applied to silver strips placed in distilled water, colloidal silver could be considered an antiseptic, because it kills bacteria, destroys viruses and eliminates fungal infections, also it helps to boost your immune system. Learn more here and buy yours here!
And when you already have the flu?
Well, if you already have the flu virus, here are some basic recommendations to help you get through this. Remembering that the flu cycle lasts from 7 to 10 days, so besides these tips, above all have patience! And of course, be careful not to pass the virus on.
1. Rest is key! As I said, you need to be patient and during that 7-10 day period you need to rest. Resting means: sleeping, avoiding exercise to the maximum and any unnecessary effort.
2. Do a steam inhalation. In a bowl with hot water, a large towel to make a hut over your head and a few drops of essential oils can relieve headaches, open the airways and sinus pressure. I recommend using 100% natural essential oils of, peppermint, eucalyptus or oregano, but be careful not to use too much oil, as this can sting your eyes. 2-3 drops is usually sufficient. Do it before bed.
3. Raw garlic. I'll tell you what, there's no more wonderful food than garlic to end any flu. It's impressive! But there is a right way to take it, here it goes: crush a clove of garlic and let the crushed garlic rest for 10 minutes. Then put this paste on your tongue and with ½ glass of water take this garlic in one gulp. Avoid taking it right after you eat or on an empty stomach.
4. Foods that heal. As always, how you feed your body will impact your healing process positively or negatively! Here are some wonderful foods to help you through this process:
Chicken (Chicken soup is the best!!)
Garlic and onion
Ginger - I even recommend a tea made of ginger, lemon and honey. Take at least 2 times a day.
5. Your mind also plays an important role. According to metaphysical studies, colds and flu are linked to a lack of decision in life. Do you have a decision to make? Which direction do you have to go? Make a decision and go with it! 😊
Finally, as terrible as the news may sound, you don't think we need to panic, but we should be aware and cautious about how we are taking care of ourselves.