Did you know that according to recent studies, emotional and psychological stress may be linked to ailments, such as heart disease, Alzheimer’s, asthma, obesity, diabetes, depression, and even headaches?
Yes, it’s true. But the good news is, when you turn it around, you can activate levels of happiness and health that can literally change the quality and the length of your life.
This subject goes deep and deep. There is no miracle step by step to manage stress and what might work for me, might not work for you. But, to help you out start paying attention to the amount of stress you are handling and you might not know, read these few tips:
1. Connect to yourself. Listen to what your body and mind wants to tell you and you are not listening to. How you do that? Be in silence, meditate, connect to nature, pay attention to your dreams.
2. Be in the present moment. Place your mind and actions to the present moment means you are dealing with what you have and that helps reducing the levels of anxiety which can cause overreactions = stress.
3. Be grateful. Thanking yourself and the universe for what you have connect us to a higher level of gratitude, therefore we vibrate positivity which attracts more positivity into life.
4. Take care of your life. To take care of someone you need to take care of yourself first. Also, taking care of something that is not your business is a waste of energy that could be working for your own good.
5. Don’t let anyone define who you are. After connecting more with yourself, you will learn better about yourself and understand your values better.