Updated: Feb 11
Put all the excuses you have to not cook your own food, time, money, skills...after reading these 5 reasons below you will find a way, for sure! 😉
1. You can control the kind of oil you are going to use to cook. Restaurant food and pre-packaged food are usually made with vegetable oils or soybean oil which can cause inflammation in the body. When cooking your own food, you can use olive oil, Ghee butter, avocado oil, coconut oil.
2. Salt is another ingredient that could be tricky when eating out. At home you can use sea salt, pink Himalayan salt, Celtic salt instead of the table white salt, completely poor in nutrients.
3. When cooking we stimulate our creativity, so cooking your own food can help you be more creative in other areas of your life.
4. Variety is another great reason to cook at home. You can plan out your meals for the week, that way you can vary the food you choose to eat.
5. Spend less. Even buying organic and fresh food, eating out can be more expensive to you but also, later in life on your health.