With low glycemic index, rich in vitamins and minerals and also full of great benefits such as anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory power, boost heart and brain health and digestive and detoxification benefits, cauliflower can be used in different and yummy recipes.
Today the recipe is the cauliflower bites, where you can have as a side to your main meal or as a snack throughout the day. Yummy!
Half a cauliflower head
½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
½ tablespoon black pepper
How to make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Chop the cauliflower and chop it in a food processor or blender into a finer crumb.
3. Pour in a bowl and add the cheese, pepper and the egg.
4. Mix well and grease a muffin tray with olive oil.
5. Spoon the mix into the muffin cups and take to the oven to cook for 15-20 minutes.